Silversonic - Reef
An ultra-modern 29m catamaran that visits the outer edge reef locations in the Agincourt Reef complex in superb style and comfort. Cruising on the fastest vessel to the reef from Port Douglas, you'll enjoy over 5 hours exploring the delights of the Great Barrier Reef. Silversonic's ride control system ensures your trip is super smooth, even when traveling at speeds of up to 32knots.
Silversonic visits 3 out of more than 30 exclusive outer reef sites on Agincourt Reef, choosing the 3 best sites on the day according to the weather conditions - you wont find any other day vessel in the Cairns area that has that many sites to choose from!!
Diving is certainly available onboard - certified divers have the option to do up to 3 dives and introductory divers have the option to do up to 2 dives (no experience necessary). If you are a snorkeller, you are assured plenty of diversity with 3 different snorkel locations to explore! In between water activities, passengers can relax on the expansive sundecks overlooking the Great Barrier Reef.
The crew onboard will ensure you have all you need to make the most of your day, which includes full bar facilities, a hot and cold tropical buffet lunch, fresh water showers, morning and afternoon tea.
Departure and Return
- Daily 8:30 am departure from Marin Marina, Port Douglas
- Returns at approximately 4:30 pm
- Up to 5 hours to snorkel, dive and play on Agincourt Reef
- Port Douglas transfers
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch
- All snorkelling equipment provided including wetsuits and prescription masks
- Qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand
- Snorkel tour
- Cairns, Northern Beaches return transfers $24 per person
- Underwater digital camera including 1GB SD card $68
- Alcohol & soft drinks are available from the ships bar
- Trip is fully refundable up until 24 hours prior to departure
+61 7 4044 9944
Reef Marina Wharf Street
Port Douglas QLD 4877
P: (+61) 0740872100